Thursday, December 31, 2015

Nina Agdal: American Power's Woman of the Year for 2015

I almost forgot about AmPow's Woman of the Year — again!

Heh, I think I need to put more thought into it ahead of time.

Last year I picked Anais Zanotti at the spur of the moment. Emily Ratajkowski won the award for 2013, and Kate Upton was the inaugural Woman of the Year back in 2012.

Actually, it was Nina Agdal who reminded me of the award, so what the heck? I'm going with the Danish beauty as the Woman of the Year for 2015!

I was just noticing how freakin' shapely she is at that Sports Illustrated video. She's got more curves than Lily Aldridge, who's definitely a close runner-up for this year. But it's a spur of the moment thing, so better luck next year Lily!

In any case, here's Ms. Agdal at WWTDD Drunken Stepfather, "Nina Agdal Topless."

More at Elle, "NINA AGDAL: 'IT'S NOT EASY TO BE A BUTT ROLE MODEL'."

Also, at Sports Illustrated, "Nina Agdal still can't find her pants...and we're not complaining."

BONUS: "Interview with Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Chrissy Teigen (VIDEO)."

0 comments: