Friday, June 24, 2011

Ann Coulter Goes Canadian!

The good kind of Canadian.

Via Blazing Cat Fur.

I love this description at the YouTube page:
Ezra Levant and guest Ann Coulter discuss violent leftist retards.
Word.

It's a lengthy clip, but asked toward the end on what to do when besieged by the mob, Coulter nails it:
When faced with a mob you must smash it. You cannot reason with the mob. It is an irrational, violent organism. Rationality does not work. Calming the mob down does not work. You must always smash a mob. And whether that involves police activity, or pressing charges, calling the police --- engaging in serious self-defense, you don't back down to a mob. That only lets it run wild.
Exactly.

That's why I never back down to progressives, especially the evil mob attacks from the likes of Lawyers, Guns and Murder, or the Sadly No! freaks, people who've contacted my college in continuing campaigns of personal destruction. I'm a threat to these progressive mobsters. They can't touch my moral clarity, for they are immoral, demonic. Flustered and impotent, they've repeatedly demonstrated their violent mob tactics against me. I don't back down, and they hate it. It drives them crazy. They are dangerous. Yes, dangerous, personally to me. If I was a public speaker I too would need a body guard, like so many conservatives I've met in the last couple of years. The progressive mob is about one thing: shutting down those who deviate from and challenge the neo-communist agenda, by any means necessary. I don't cower. I don't relent in standing up for what's right. I stand up to the mob. Ann Coulter is awesome. Read her book! Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America.

2 comments:

Norm said...

Thank you Professor. Your hard work and great leadership is truly appreciated by freedom loving people around the world.

AmPowerBlog said...

Thank you, Norm!