Sunday, December 26, 2010

Julian Assange Trophy Sex

You can't make this stuff up.

The Australian's
Sunday essay includes this summary: "ONE of the women claiming she was sexually assaulted by Julian Assange took a "trophy photo" of him lying naked in her bed, he says."

The article doesn't say which woman took the pic, but I'm guessing Anna Ardin, who threw a victory party for Assange and then made her home available for nearly a week afterwards. And The Australian uses the "Ms. A" identifier, but for the life of me I can't see the feminists' reasoning for not publishing the names except as a matter of power and control.
Google it and see what I mean. Here's a story, for example, from last August when the allegations first came to light: "The Strangest Blog Thread Yet on the Swedish Charges, uh - Not Charges - Against Julian Assange." Added: That "blog thread" is found a Nicholas John Mead's blog, and I had to open it in Firefox to get it to load: "How to Smear a Hero." I'm working my way through the 1,240 comments, but so far the line runs heavily against the rape allegations. #MooreandMe has a lot of work to to --- among radical progressives especially!

RELATED: The Other McCain: "You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught."

0 comments: