Sunday, March 4, 2012

Basic Combat Training Rule 5

Well, my good friend Dana at First Street Journal has been Rule 5 blogging, and he gets first mention tonight.

See: "Rule 5 Blogging: Basic Rifle Marksmanship."

Photobucket

Plus, more at Astute Bloggers, "LOVELY BRIT ROSIE ROFF IS GUARANTEED NOT HALAL, BUT IN 18 YEARS IT WILL LIKELY BE ANOTHER STORY."

And see American Perspectives, "Miranda Kerr - Rule 5," and Maggie's Notebook, "Rule 5 Saturday Night: Joanna and Marta Krupa."

More at Pirate's Cove, "If All You See…is an evil fossil fueled airplane, you might just be a Warmist."

More still, at Randy's Roundtable, "Thursday Nite Tart: Jenna Webb." And Proof Positive, "The Women of PETA XXXI."

And at Gator's, "DaleyGator DaleyBabe Elisabetta Canalis," and The Last Tradition, "Helen Flanagan: I love to show off my figure but as for going topless... I'll save that for my boyfriend."

That's all the links I've got right now.

Add yours in the comments and I'll update. Thanks.

0 comments: