Monday, August 23, 2010

Pamela Geller Rule 5 Blogging?

Actually, no.

I hadn't even thought about it, but both
Robert Stacy McCain and Opus #6 thought Pamela good Rule 5 material, and tastefully so (here and here).

Photobucket

As Opus writes:
Pamela Geller is amazing. She is a gladiator on the world scene, fighting for freedom, justice and the American Way. Undeterred by jihadi death threats, she very kindly paused from signing her new book, the Post-American Presidency, to pose with me for a Blackberry picture.
That's sweet.

I'm thrilled I was able to meet Pamela and have my picture taken with her as well.

Pamela's book is here: The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America.

1 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Pamela Geller is lovely inside and out. It was so great to meet her. Thanks for the link.