Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Oh Catch That Buzz ... Love is the Drug I'm Thinking Of...

Hey, give it up for Bryan Ferry. He's not only a suave lady's man, but conservative as well! Roxy Music was my very first "gig." I'd been going to stadium concerts since I was in high school, but in 1979 my friend Potato Head (Skatemaster Tate) turned me on to new wave and punk, and the rest is history:


Speaking of hot conservatives, check out Washington Rebel, "Red Red Robin." And linked there especially is, "Liberals are from Mars, Conservatives are from Earth." And more on conservatism from across the pond, at Theo's, "VBS TV: Rule Britannia - Election: Conservatives."

MUSIC EXTRA: Anton at PA Pundits International, "
Sunday Music – It Ain’t Me Babe – The Bob Dylan Series (Part 5)."

BONUS: Robert Stacy McCain sends me a hat tip in, "
Lindsay Beyerstein’s Gay Rage."

0 comments: